- Now you can download the Intel Wi-Fi adapter drivers for Windows 10.
- Version 21.90.3 of the driver pack fixes several system bugs.
- Visit the News page to catch up on the latest Windows 10 ideas and developments.
- Our Intel section covers much more from the leading microchip manufacturer. Feel free to take a look!
Intel processors are among those supported by Windows 10 version 2004, which will be released soon. The company’s new 10 chips are also designed for ultra-fast Wi-Fi 6.. Recently, Intel updated the Wi-Fi drivers for Windows 10 to fix a wide range of errors, including the BSOD.
However, the latest Intel Wi-Fi adapter drivers are for Windows 10 only. The company announced that it was no longer shipping software updates for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, starting with update 21.50.1.
Intel Wi-Fi Drivers Version 21.90.3 Addresses Hardware Technical Issues
Update 21.90.3 addresses the following problems:
- The frustrating BSOD error is among the errors that the update fixes. The error is caused by issues such as driver incompatibility preventing you from accessing your Windows 10 desktop. In this specific case, the Intel Wi-Fi adapter driver caused the operating system to crash.
- An issue where Wi-Fi 6 capable smartphones were unable to connect to the mobile hotspot at a specific frequency (5 GHz).
- A Wi-Fi disconnect issue when connecting to certain access points, such as Apple Airport and Asus AX.
- The Wi-Fi connectivity scan list would show nothing after exiting Sleep mode when using a Modern Standby system.
- Audio interruption when streaming video online.
Other bug fixes or changes are:
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560p connection to NETGEAR Nighthawk RAX80 W access point
- When hibernation or shutdown followed by resume performed and Airplane mode is enabled, Bluetooth is not activated when exiting Airplane mode.
- Reduced Wi-Fi performance on a specific channel.
Additionally, the latest version of Intel PROSet / Wireless software includes security and functional updates.
Intel is not pushing these solutions automatically, so you should go to the download page to install them.
It is also essential to note that the update is only for certain Wi-Fi adapters. Therefore, not all Windows 10 users need to download the fixes and functional improvements.
Here is the list of supported Intel wireless adapters:
You can always leave any questions or suggestions in the comment section below.